Friday, August 15, 2008

New Truck..."vroom, vroom!"

Hip, hip, hooray. We no longer have to squish the four of us into that small Toyota Tacoma. Andrey's partner is switching over his truck to our family. I am so spoiled-you have no idea. This new truck is a white 2007 Toyota Tundra (we like Toyotas, can you tell...ha, ha). I went with Mark yesterday to do the long process of filling out all the paperwork and then finally, the keys were put into my hand and off I went enjoying the ride of being taller than anyone else. This ride was scary for me because I am not the best driver and I could just imagine myself plowing everyone over that was within a few yards of me. I made it home safely...phew.
This truck is so cool. Mark put a lot into it. There is a nice stereo, a DVD player so we can have the kids watch movies on our long rides, cause if your kids are anything like mine, 10 minutes is way too long to be in any vehicle, unless it pops out icecream every 10 minutes. LOL. My favorite thing about it is the space. We can fit the carseats behind us and not have our knees up to the dashboard or the steering wheel. We have bad backs now from sitting so far up in Andrey's old truck, so this is such a treat to be able to have leg space for once.
Well, that is my exciting news for the day. Join us again tomorrow....WHEN ANDREY COMES HOME!!!!

No comments: