Monday, December 8, 2008
who loves us, and we love Him.
We will "stand as witnesses of God at all times and in all things, and in all places" (Mosiah 18:9)
as we strive to live the Young Women values,
We believe as we come to accept and act upon these values, we will be prepared to strengthen home and family, make and keep sacred covenants, receive the ordinances of the temple, and enjoy the blessings of exaltation.
This value will be gold. I am so excited to announce this to our young women tomorrow at mutual and get a response. LOL now we have to change our skit quite a bit for New Bennings.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Monday, December 1, 2008
Thursday, November 27, 2008
I can't wait to get our tree and lights up. I love the holidays and I am so grateful for all I have and all of you! Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
1. Started your own blog
Monday, November 24, 2008
Some things I am grateful for are:
* The scriptures. I don't read them as much as I should, and they are good at collecting dust, but I know that I can always find answers to prayers and be comforted and blessed while reading them.
* I am grateful for my family. I love Andrey so much. He works so hard; early in the day till late at night. I don't see him much, but when we are together, we take advantage of the time we have with our little family. My girls are my life. I love them and am so grateful to be able to stay home with them and be with them every day and witness all the fun, frustrating, silly, and hard things they learn to do.
* I am grateful for the gospel and my testimony that keeps me going. I love my calling as the Young Womens president and love working along side Andrey, the young mens president. We love the youth in our ward and I have become so close to my counselors. We have some good times and it is the highlight of my weeks. Tuesday, mutual night.
* I am grateful for my little house. It still needs a lot of work and it will take years to get how we want it, and we may even move before it's done, but I am so grateful for a home to live in. To know that we are warm and have somewhere fun to come to each day.
* I love my family, extended family, and friends that are so dear to me. They are so supportive, loving, great examples, and do so much for me and my little family. Thank you for all you do and have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Andrey was so cute to watch. He was more into it than the girls. He had this excited smile on the whole time.
They did It's a small world and that was my least favorite part after many years of standing in line for hours just to hear the song 20 more times. That part of the show was really well done though. It was neat to see all the different cultures, outfits, and languages.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Monday, November 3, 2008
Friday, October 31, 2008
Thursday, October 30, 2008
The only thing that Emma really likes, is that her "best friend" the skeleton is riding her bike.