Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving

I am grateful for so many things. I am grateful for Thanksgiving for having an excuse of thanking everyone and feeling gratitude in my heart.
Some things I am grateful for are:

* The scriptures. I don't read them as much as I should, and they are good at collecting dust, but I know that I can always find answers to prayers and be comforted and blessed while reading them.

* I am grateful for my family. I love Andrey so much. He works so hard; early in the day till late at night. I don't see him much, but when we are together, we take advantage of the time we have with our little family. My girls are my life. I love them and am so grateful to be able to stay home with them and be with them every day and witness all the fun, frustrating, silly, and hard things they learn to do.

* I am grateful for the gospel and my testimony that keeps me going. I love my calling as the Young Womens president and love working along side Andrey, the young mens president. We love the youth in our ward and I have become so close to my counselors. We have some good times and it is the highlight of my weeks. Tuesday, mutual night.

* I am grateful for my little house. It still needs a lot of work and it will take years to get how we want it, and we may even move before it's done, but I am so grateful for a home to live in. To know that we are warm and have somewhere fun to come to each day.

* I love my family, extended family, and friends that are so dear to me. They are so supportive, loving, great examples, and do so much for me and my little family. Thank you for all you do and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hi Holli! Thanks for giving me the link. I am linking you up to my sidebar so I can check in on you guys.