Friday, November 7, 2008

Avon saves Christmas


Christmas is coming soon and it's time to start shopping...well, I have anyway. Avon sells not only make-up and fragrances, but also christmas gifts. I bought my daughter tons of Princess items/toys because that is what she's into right now. Most items are less expensive with Avon than in the stores. And! It saves you a trip to the store. All you do is go online to http://www.avon.com/ and check out what they have. I can also get you a catalog if you would rather. You contact me by e-mail or phone and let me know what you would like (by each product there is a six digit number that I need). Every two weeks I submit my order and I deliver your products. Please take a look and let me know what you need for your Christmas purchases (thanks for reading my little plug).
That is a picture of my pretty sister (being silly of course). She uses Avon and look how beautiful she is...so she is saying to all of you, "Buy Avon from Holli....it's great."

1 comment:

Kerry Hoaglund said...

She is beautiful! I love your family!