Monday, November 24, 2008

Go UTES!!!





Andrey and I were at Maceys eating the steak dinner when he told me that a man he is working for had tickets to the Utah/BYU game and wasn't able to go. These tickets total were worth $1,100. HECK YA, we were going! The seats were so good and we had so much fun. Andrey wore his BYU hoody and I wore my UTAH hoody. Everyone on trax asked how our marriage was. We told them great, but once a year we battled it out. lol. It was funny to see how much attention we got with our opposing sweatshirts. Before we even walked into the stadium Andrey got a threat. A guy came up to me and put his hands on my shoulders and said, "Hey, nice hoody, go kill him." (pointing to Andrey). Andrey got "booed" at, people yelling at him, etc. I had so much fun. The most fun was trying to stay warm with only a little fleece blanket and our hoodies. We had our drink and licorice to entertain up when the game was frustrating us with the teams making bad plays, but overall, we had a fun time, and I loved being able to rub it into Andrey's face that THE UTES WON!!! It was so funny to seeveryone rush to the field after they repeatedly told them not to...even when the game still had 34 seconds+- to go. We had the best date night. Thanks mom and dad for taking the girls.

No comments: