Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Tree and Lights




I always love the weekend after Thanksgiving because we get to put up the lights in our yard (and new fence) and decorate the little living room with decorations and tree.
The girls had a blast putting the ornaments on the tree...well, Ellie had a good time taking them off the tree. The tree has only been up for about 2 days and she already broke 3 ornaments. I decided after seeing this that we are going to wait for Santa to put his gifts under the tree before we put our's under it. I am not going to wrap and rewrap gifts all month. The girls are so excited and "ooh" and "ahh" as we drive by all the houses that have decorated. This is such a fun time of the year-especially with little ones.
Andrey was excited about putting up his "town" on top of the t.v. Thanks Amber for that. He was so excited and now we have a start to our collection.

4 comments:

yettie/jessie said...

love your yard lights even if i had a yard i don't think we would have lights my husbby just isn't into that plus we live in the middle of no where so no one would even see them. but i love it oh i put abig baby gate around my tree to help keep the kid's from destroying the tree and i agree about the presents.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Lori said...

So cute! Loved the pics of your tree. Your girls are darling :)

Tyler and Julia said...

I LOVE this time of year. It is definitely my most favorite time. I always have, but yet it's become even more exciting and special now that we have little ones to share it with. The entire bottom part of our tree is completely bare because I know our little guy would just destroy anything within his reach! :)

Elizabeth Green said...

You guys have such a cute family!