Friday, October 31, 2008

It's here. It's here! Happy Haunting!





Emma came running into my room really early (and she is my lazy one that likes to sleep in) and jumped on me telling me that it was dark and time to go trick or treating. No, it is dark because she came and woke me up so early.....




I told her all the fun things we were doing today: going to my dad's school he teaches at and making a witches' brew, going to my sisters' Halloween Party, coming home for a nap (yeah, right), eating lunch (when all they can think of is candy), then when daddy comes home, we are going trick or treating!!! She was jumping up and down screaming-of course waking everyone else up. But to my surprise, everyone was up already, and Ellie was also in high spirits. She must know something different is going on today. I finished the day by telling her about the last Halloween party we are going to later tonight. She was excited because it starts at her bed time, meaning that she doesn't have to go to bed on time. We are nice parents, I know, and I'll be kicking myself for this tomorrow...oh, well.




We got the girls all ready this morning in their costumes 'cause they couldn't wait until noon, and I know I've already posted them in their costumes, but they are just so darn cute. So, Happy Halloween and have fun and be safe. =0)




2 comments:

Tyler and Julia said...

Happy Halloween! My philosphy is, you can never have enough pictures of your kids. And, you may be kicking yourself tomorrow with all of the excitement, but oh well. That's why Halloween only comes once a year! :)

Kerry Hoaglund said...

Awwww Yay for Halloween! I bet that was a fun day for you guys! :D