Saturday, October 18, 2008

Halloween Costumes





My sister and brother in law are taking my girls to a Halloween party tonight so Andrey and I can go out on a long awaited date (I know, I am so lucky to have a great family like that). I got the girls in their costumes to see what would fit (especially for Ellie who would be a lady bug or Little Mermaid) and this is how cute they are.


Emma made a chain and there are only 13 more days until Halloween. We are so excited!!! =0)

And Ellie is already sneaking Halloween candy....silly girl:





5 comments:

Kerry Hoaglund said...

Awwwwwwwwwww! So cute! I made my own blog...check it out. www.butterflykerry.blogspot.com

Tyler and Julia said...

How adorable! I love dressing our kids up more than once every Halloween. It's so much fun & Halloween only comes once a year, so why not? :)

Jen said...

Cute girls! I have other princess costumes for next year if you want to borrow them. I know Kenzie wanted to be a princess for multiple years in a row.

Lyndsie said...

Andrey...

Your girls are beautiful! Congratulations on your family...I'm glad I found your blog :)

Loraine said...

What an adorable family you have! Have fun on your date.