Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy 25th Birthday Holli!



What a fun, nice, and relaxing birthday I had. I realized that I love having my birthday on a Sunday. To have a little fun (doing something we can't do on a Sunday) we took my sister and Andrey and I dropped Emma off at a birthday party, and then we went bowling on Sat. night. I did really bad, only getting 79. Yikes, bad, I know. I usually try to get passed 100, but it wasn't my night-plus Ellie helped me a little. It was a nice night to be able to hang out with my sister, Robyn, since we don't see her all that often.
On Sunday, Andrey let me sleep in and went to Ward Council (he was called as the new Young Men's President), for me and I was able to have a nice morning, a boquet of beautiful red roses to greet me, and Emma singing "Happy Birthday" to me. We had great church meetings and the young women and the leaders made me some cards-that was sweet of them. We came home, had lunch and watched one of my favorite movies: The Jane Austen Book Club. I got to open presents from my little family, where I got a movie, clothes that I needed, and get this....Breaking Dawn...the fourth book from Stephenie Meyer. I was so excited, and I can't put it down (Sorry, Amber, I will eventually get to The Host). I was glad that I didn't have to stand in line for hours with ridiculous fans to get the book. Thanks Andrey!!!

Later, we went and had a barbecue at my parent's house. We had my aunts and uncles and sister and her husband and his mom come. We had dinner, brownies and icecream, and I got spoiled with more presents. I got a lot of scrapbooking things that I had run out of, some scrapbooking albums (yeah, the scrapbooking begins), my favorite movie right now-Enchanted (actually, we have watched it twice this morning ha,ha), summer shirts, a Willow Tree Doll (I am starting to collect those), a cute bag (I love bags and can't seem to get enough of them), oven mits (since I started mine on fire recently), and many other things. It was nice to visit with family and plan our Cherry Hill vacation next week. It was such a nice birthday and one that I will always remember. Thanks to everyone!!!

1 comment:

Kerry Hoaglund said...

Oh My Gosh! I'm A Day Late! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry it's late! I'm glad you had fun!