Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New car for Holli



Well, after getting my license plate stolen and driving around my junker car (which I loved when it was working... and I could go above 40MPH), I was really getting worried about getting a new car because we have noooooo money.

My dad called me last week and told me my grandma was selling her car. WHAT!? Yeah. He said we could get it for $2600. How perfect. Affordable, no real problems with the car (just tires and possibly the breaks). My grandma took care of it and it was so CLEAN. Now I have two kids, so none of our cars are really clean, but I was excited.

It's a white little Cadillac (sp?)- a 1997, so it's cute and little. I love small cars, as long as they have four doors.

Emma always says, "See that car. That's my car. I get to sit in it and it's mine..." so, do you think it's hers. ha,ha.

We are happy to have a dependable car, and the air conditioning works. HALLELUJAH!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Congrats. New cars are cool!! I love having everything WORK!!

Julie said...

It's always fun to have a new car! CONGRATS!!!