Friday, August 29, 2008

"EW! I TOUCHED IT!!!"

I was getting the girls in the tub and talking to my mom on the phone when I heard Emma scream, "EW! I touched it! Ew!!!" I ran in there and Emma is standing on the edge of the tub with a look of disgust while Ellie is screaming because Emma is (and really has no clue what is going on). I looked in the tub and there was a ton-and I mean a ton of poop floating around. Oh goodness.
This seriously happens like once a month with these girls-I don't get it. Just go on the stinkin' toilet!!! My mom asks why Emma is screaming and I say (hoping my mom will be supportive in this), "mom, get over here. They just pooped in the tub...get over here!" "Bye, hey, got to go now. Bye Holli." Thanks Mom. ha,ha.
I had to hurry and get them out and bleach and clean the tub and the toys...meanwhile, Emma is running naked around the house with her hands above her head screaming, "EW, I touched it!" She is my drama queen. I had to wash her hands about ten times before she would calm down.
Ugh! What a great start to my morning!

No comments: