Saturday, August 30, 2008

Napolean Dynamite Party


I don't even know if I spelt Napolean correctly. Anyway. Our good friends, Robyn and Roger, invited us to a N. D. party. It was a dress up party and we would be doing a lot of activities that went along with the movie.
Andrey and I dressed up a lot-more than anyone else-kindof embarassing-just a little though.
I tried to look like Deb when she and Napeloen were dancing at the school dance. I had the puffy sleeved pink dress on. The crimped hair pulled high up on my head, and the white socks with black heels. I even had the big jewelry. Andrey wore a vest over his church clothes and has his hair all spiffed up.
When we got there, we had "glamour shot" pictures taken of us...Andrey had a little too much fun with that part. Such a hottie he is! Ha, ha.
We then had a barbecue while we watched N.D. I have never been a fan and have only seen it once, but there were some funny parts, and I understood all the quotes everyone was saying and got them, after watching it.
We then chose our "skills" and then had to guess whos skill belonged to which person that was present at the party. Andrey had lumberjack skills and I had makeover skills (love to dress people up and do hair and makeup).
We then visited and ended the night with a game (which is on N.D.) where you draw two types and animals and have to draw them together. Your partner has to guess which animals they are. For example, lion and tiger= liger. It was fun to see that everyone didn't own the "drawing skill."
We had a lot of fun being able to go out and be with other friends-it's always nice to catch up and remember the old times. Thanks Andrey, for being my hot 80's date!
(pictures will be displayed later).

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I thought you guys looked GREAT! I hope you had fun. We did!