Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Breaking Dawn




Ok, so I am a fan...I will admit. I think that Stephenie Meyer is a wonderful writer, very discriptive and wrote many great books. I am in the middle of reading The Host and Breaking Dawn and I am totally having a hard time at not ruining what going on-with my husband. I have read all of them (the first three) and am re-reading them, but outloud, to Andrey. We are almost done with the second book, but I can't hold in all the things that are shocking me, all the funny things, and ...AHHH!!! I just have to talk to someone! but Andrey won't let me ruin this fourth book for him. Well, I guess I will just have to call my sister, Bailee, and keep ruining it for her. hee,hee.

4 comments:

Tyler and Julia said...

Oh my goodness, I am having a hard time putting "Breaking Dawn" down! Every day since I've bought it I've had to make sure that the kids are taken care of BEFORE I start reading or else nothing will get done! Sounds crazy, I know. Enjoy the book; I know I will! :)

Holli said...

Oh my. i am the same way. I have to wait until they are taking their naps or they might as well not exist...it was the same way with the first three books. I'm having a hard time getting into The Host...I am stuck on the third chapter, but everyone says just trudge along through the first few and then it's great reading from there. I love this book though-not even what I expected....

Tyler and Julia said...

Hey Holli, yes it's me again. :) I just wanted to thank you again for bringing me my order this morning. That was so sweet of you! I probably shouldn't have gotten another campaign catalog though, because now I'm feeling like I need to order more! I'll be in touch with you again when I decide. Thanks! :)

Unknown said...

She's such a great writer, huh? I read Breaking Dawn in three days...my poor children were pretty neglected. I thought it was great though! Have you finished it yet?

I actually read the Host the week before Breaking Dawn came out and I really loved it. I guess the beginning is a little slow, but the rest of it is fantastic. She has great characters, and some great dialogue as usual. Have fun reading!! :)