Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy 5th Anniversary





Happy 5 year anniversary Andrey!!!






I am so glad that I worked at Oakcrest for 3 years and became friends with his sister and got to write him while he was on his mission. I then was asked to sing at his homecoming and the weekend after we met for the first time he asked me out and we were inseperable since then. A year and a few months after, we got sealed in the Salt Lake temple, September 21, 2004. That was the best day ever for him and me.



I love him so much. He is the only one that can be with me all the time and still love me. LOL. He is so patient, forgiving, honest, hard working, honors his priesthood, loves me all the time, respects me and women. He is an amazing father and loves his daughters. I love to watch them play together. They just adore him. He is my best friend and I am the luckiest woman alive. I am so happy that we have had an exciting 5 years and I am so glad I get to spend forever with him.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. And BTW- your playlist rocks