Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Emma!


























































My baby is 4 today!!! And she knows it. She has a chain that she tears off every night till it's her birthday and last night she was ready to celebrate!!!



She is extra smiley and extra hyper. She is so fun and can't wait for her party tonight. We are going to my Grandpa and Grandma's house and having the party in the back yard. It is the funnest yard. It has tetherball, swingset, play houses, trampoline, basketball court, horseshoes, on half an acre, and Emma gets to have a train there so the kids get to have a train ride. Aunt Jennifer is making her a Baribie princess cake so she is very excited...especially about her Princess bike (which was supposed to be a surprise). lol












Emma is the sweetest thing. Such a big heart, and a big mouth, full of stories and loves to sing, dance, learn every day, loves to draw, and arrange flowers. She is my baby and I am so proud of her. She is growing up so fast and is so beautiful. I am so glad I get to spend this fun day with her.




















No comments: