Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hair Party

My cousin, Nicole, does a great job working on hair. I wanted my hair darkened and Emma's hair cut, so we planned a hair party. I made dinner and we had my whole family and some friends, and Nicole's family there. The table was set looking like it was Thanksgiving Day and we had a fun time at dinner and then the hair cutting and coloring began. Robyn got her hair trimmed (and a cut perm), I got my hair darkened with red in it and then layers put in (and "sexy bangs' so Robyn calls them), Bailee got her hair trimmed, Dad got his hair cut, Emma got an A-line cut and bangs into "sexy bangs", Ellie got her bangs trimmed (I want to grow out her blonde curly hair), Aunt Arlene got her hair colored. My mom got her hair trimmed ( I think), and we had a fun time visiting and laughint together. I love my new hair and am always excited for change. Thanks, Nicole!

1 comment:

The Serna Family said...

Well where are the pictures? I can't wait to see the 'sexy bangs'!