Monday, September 29, 2008

My Silly Girls

My girls are always making me laugh with their fun and unique personalities. I had a meeting to go to on Sunday so Andrey was in charge of putting Emma down for a nap. She kept telling him that she was not going to take one because she was three and a big girl. When I got home from my meeting, two hours later, I peeked through the door nob spot (we need to put the door nob in) and couldn't see her on her bed. "Where is Emma?" Andrey said she should be in her bed taking a nap, but she was being stubborn. I looked a little harder and around the room some more and there she was, being stubborn in her ways (like me, Andrey always says) and tried to stay up as long as she could, but crashed....here is how we found her:
When she woke up, I said, "Emma, you were sleeping on the floor. Why?" "I TOLD you I think I don't need to go to sleep in my bed." Every day this week, she ends up sleeping on the floor during her nap time. Silly kid!



Ellie had her funny moment when I was in our room talking to Andrey and went to check on the girls (they were a little too quiet and we all know what that means). Emma was into her movie, "Dora The Explorer" and ...wait a minute? Where was Ellie? I looked in all the rooms and couldn't fine her. Hm...I heard a little noise in the living room and went back in there looking some more. This is how I found her:

Ellie likes to talk on my cell phone, so when it dropped under the end table, she was determined to get it and cram into that little space. What a cutie. She laughed hard when I found her.

No comments: