Monday, September 15, 2008

4th Anniversary




Andrey and I thought we'd celebrate our anniversary a little early since our actual date is Sept. 17-which is a Wednesday. We packed up all our overnight stuff for us and the girls and dropped the girls off at my moms. Now the funny thing is, my mom was running a little late getting home, so Andrey and I unloaded all their stuff into their house, shut the door (to make it look like no one was there) and then took the girls out of the truck, still strapped into their carseats and placed them on the front porch, and then drove into the neighbor's driveway, far back so it wouldn't be noticable. Oh my, it was so funny to see these poor girls stranded on a front porch with no one there to watch them. My mom and sister pulled into the circle and started freaking out...just a little until Bailee scoped out the circle and saw our truck. It was so funny.
(I will post a picture of them when Andrey gets me his phone).
We then went to the Gateway Mall. This is a tradition we started the first year we were married because Andrey had never been there. So, we go once a year, and spend a lot of money and have a lot of fun-just the two of us. We then went to dinner at Benihana (sp?) where we had great food and entertainment as we watched our chef, Leon, make our yummy food. We were sitting next to the cutes family-it made me miss our girls. I'm crazy, I know, I finally get a date night and all I can do is think about Emma and Ellie. Ha, ha.
My aunt Arlene and Uncle Joe paid for us to stay at Castle Creek Inn (thank you so much you two), so we had a great time watching movies, looking at all the scenery (many waterfalls and pretty landscaping), and the great hot tub. We had a delicious breakfast served to us the next morning. We exchanged gifts. Andrey got me a belt that I despretly needed and a Willow Tree Doll, called "Anniversary" where the husband and wife are holding/hugging each other. I collect those dolls so it was so special to get one from him. I got Andrey the picture he's always wanted-the Valley Forge picture with George Washington, and then a book he liked from Deseret Book.
Happy Anniversary to us. I love you so much Andrey!!!

No comments: