Monday, September 15, 2008

Ellie Is Finally Walking

Now that Ellie is 14+ months old, we decided that she should conquer her fear of falling and heights and just start walking. While cousin Rylee and Emma were playing with balloons at Emma's birthday party, Ellie was getting frustrated 'cause she couldn't keep up with the girls, so she picked up a balloon, stood up, and started walking around the room. It took me a minute to realize what was going on and then I started freaking out calling all my family and videotaping away. I am so glad that she decided to start walking-no more carrying her around all the time (when we go to the store and stuff). She is such a big girl and we are so excited for her and her big steps. She loves walking and tried to run....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My wife and I had our baby boy in June of this year. He was born with 2 thumbs very similar to Ellie's. Any advice, or updates on how Ellie handled the whole procedure would be greatly appreciated. How old was she when it was removed.
Thanks,
Roosh and Cori
roosh9@gmail.com

Holli said...

I answered this message on your e-mail, so if you have any questions, feel free to call me.