Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Eye Exam


I feel jipped (sp?) now that I have had a REAL eye exam. I have had contacts since I was in 10th grate and never had this extensive of an eye exam before. I had a lot of tests run and then my pupils dialated...who does that?! My head is killing me and my eyes are freaky! My girls look at me like I'm a monster. I can't complain too much because I only had to pay $25 and they did this exam correctly. I was so glad that they were thorough in checking everything. I now have contacts again and next Tues., I get to go pick out some glasses. Andrey is making me. I have the world's most sensitive eyes and I hate HATE touching my eyes or putting anything in them, so I have always slept in my contacts. No eye infections that I remember and every time I go to an exam I get a lecture, promising myself that I will take them out each night and do better, but we all know that this never happens, so Andrey is making me get glasses so I will feel that I need to get my moneys worth and remove the contacts. Does anyone else have problems like I do? I'm such a baby. Well, I don't know if you can see, but here are my freaky looking eyes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol, I understand your pain! I've had my eyes dialated so many times. I never had a problem putting my contacts in, or taking them out...but for the last several years my contacts drive me crazy any time I wear them...the doctor said my eyes don't get enough oxygen. So I have resorted to wearing glasses most of the time. It's definitely easier than having itchy eyes all day long.

Holli said...

hey. did you know that they have O2 contacts now, where there is more oxygen able to get in for that very reason. I sleep in mine a lot, so those contacts help my eyes. You should check them out....

Tyler and Julia said...

Oh man, my eyes have been really, REALLY bad since I was 9! I've had to wear glasses since then, and I received my first pair of contacts when I was 14. I love my contacts, but ever since I've become a mom I would sometimes give nearly anything to be able to just go about my day without fussing with my contacts. I understand how they can be a big blessing, yet a major pain at the same time! Oh, and I can't stand going to the eye doctor either. I'd rather go to the dentist! Hahaha!