Friday, September 26, 2008

Our Anniversary



So I never told anyone what we did for our real anniversary. This was the simplest, but nicest time we had with our girls. We went to visit our Grandpa Dean, who is really sick and might not be with us much longer. He is such an amazing man. He is so independant and loving. I love visiting and seeing him. We drove to Bountiful and stayed there for a little while catching up with him, and then on our way home, I was telling Andrey about this great malt shop that is somewhere around there before you get onto the freeway. Just as I was saying that, we passed it. Yummy in my tummy! We HAD to stop and get malts and frenchfries. I got a raspberry flavor and Andrey got vanilla with oreo (weird, i know), and then we got the girls their french fries that they love. we had a good time hanging out with one another. Okay, I just really love icecream. LOL!

No comments: