Friday, September 5, 2008

Uncle Travis


Okay all, I am dedicating a spot on our blog just for Uncle Travis. My brother-in-law is so funny. He is always making us laugh, and the girls just adore him. Before Robyn even married him, he was pretty much the uncle anyway.
Emma always said that she was going to marry him and that she loved him. He has known her since she was in my belly (we worked at Maceys together the last four years). Now, he is married to my sis. and he is a REAL uncle.
Travis was the first person to know that I was pregnant with Ellie (and yes, everyone else was mad, especially Andrey). Emma and Ellie seem to have a special bond with him, and I sure do appreciate his love that he has for them. It is so fun to watch them together. Whenver Robyn calls, Emma will answer it and the first thing she says is, " I want to talk to Travis..." no hello or any other greeting (but they still love you Robyn. Ha, ha.).
Here is a time at dinner at my parent's house when Travis is playing with Ellie. It's fun to see her and Emma always trying to copy whatever Uncle Travis does.
He is their superhero! Thanks Uncle Travis, for being SO cool!

1 comment:

Travis Ammon Green said...

Thank you so much. That was very kind of you. I love Emma and Ellie at least as much as they love me.