Monday, September 22, 2008

My Baby is Three Now.

Emma is officially three years old. She turned three yesterday and it was a fun, relaxing day. She was singing to herself all day. It was so cute hearing her little voice. We had a party at my parent's house for family. We had cake and Icecream. I had fun making her cakes. We frosted them in pink and chocolate and then put Princess stickers on suckers and candies and then put them all over on her cakes with sprinkles. It was a very pink party. It was great visiting with family and watching her open each of her presents. My favorite was her shock when her Glover Grandparent's gave her a card with a lot of money. She stood there holding it in her hand with a look of shock. She had never been given that much money before and was loving it. Thank you everyone for coming and for all the fun presents. Our living room is a mess right now with her presents all over the place. Ellie is loving it too. She gets to play with all the empty boxes. Happy Birthday, Emma! (pictures will be posted later)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Pixy...It's such a small world! I totally know Travis Green but didn't know he was married to your sister until today. I was in Sounding Joy (a choir at SLCC) with him. Then Jeff and I lived with Brett and Liz (Travis' brother and wife) for about 6 months. I just found Brett and Liz's blog which had a link to Travis' and there was a picture of him and your sister! I just think it's such a small world! Happy Birthday Emma!

Tyler and Julia said...

Happy Birthday Emma! You're going to remain happy that you've given her this very pink party for many years to come. I know all about having a messy living room after b-day parties too. :) P.S. Thanks so much for my Avon order! I can't wait to try out that peach bubble bath. :)