Thursday, September 2, 2010

February


My family (my mom's side) does this fun things where all the cousins and aunts get together and have a craft/cooking day. It is fun to learn new things as each family takes turns teaching new skills and it's a great time talking and hanging out outside of family reunions and the holidays.
We have done origome (sp?), cake decorating lessons, drawing, etc.

Happy super late birthday to my little sister on Feb. 12th. She turned the big 14 and is so beautiful and so grown up. She finally chopped her hair off to her shoulders (it was to her waste about) and donated that, so it's fun to see her new dew for the school year.
My sister in law, destiny and her husband Tad got married on the 18th of Feb. and that was amazing being able to be to their sealing and reception .They are an amazing couple-great examples and it was so fun to be there to be part of that. Thank you love birds!
I love love and it was great to spend this Valentine's Day with my hubby, Andrey. We have so much fun together and it's always nice to be together without the kids (whom we love and adore) but to find out again that he truly is my best friend. Happy February to you all.

No comments: