Thursday, September 2, 2010

April





Happy Happy Birthday Andrey!!!!! So OLD!!!! The big 29 AH!!! He is so unhappy with this birthday-it means one more year till he is the big THREE ZERO... but we still had fun. lol

We started this month off with our traditional trip to Fillmore for Easter. We always have our easter egg hunt where the adults stuff the eggs and hide them from all the kids. it's so much fun to watch everyone find thier goodies in the big property my aunt and uncle own. It's always fun to stay up late and visit and catch up. We then enjoyed easter egg hunting at my parents on Easter Sunday. I am so grateful for our Savior, for his resurreciton and all the miracles he has made possible for each of us.

Happy Easter!

Happy Birthday to my Brother in law, David. Hope you had a great birthday!!!





Robyn had baby Lucy on April 19th (a week late). It all went well, minus the fact that her doctor (my amazing retired doctor, Dr. Larkin) wasn't there to deliver her, but now we have ourselves a new doctor. Thank you Dr. Kaelberer.
Lucy is a bundle of joy and we love having her and her chubby cheeks in our family .She is always so smiley and such a strong things. We are so happy to have her in our familiy. Congratulations Robyn and Travis!!!

I had a frustrating month where my heart was skipping beats and then had a rapid heart beat, so we went to the U of U and they ran all sorts of tests on me, I did the stress test (running on the tredmill and then getting an ultrasound done of my heart) and then had to wear a heart monitor for a week. It was scary but the results were good, so I won't need to worry about anything major. I just wish my heart would be normal. It was fun to see how they check out the heart though. I love how technology is now days. It's amazing all the things it can do for us. We are very blessed to live during this time.

I started my new job at ABC Great beginnings, an amazing Day Care. I love working there but am sad to have to quit after only being there for 5 months. I love the children there and have had a great time getting to know and get attached to all of them. I started in the baby room getting to know Jack, Joshua, Aven, Braxten, Issac, and many others. I then was moved to the 2 year old's room where I fell in love with those little tornados. I was then a Floater where I would be with the 2 year olds, then the 4 year olds, then the 3 year olds, occasionally closing the day care and getting to know the older kids. I am now back with the toddlers the first half of the day then I close with the babies. I love working there, playing with the kids, doing snack time, dancing, reading, coloring, playing with playdough, outside time, and making close friends with the workers there. I will truly miss it, and my boss, Jenny.

Happy April!

No comments: