Thursday, September 2, 2010

August


Happy Birthday to MEEEEE!!! I am the big 27 and not anywhere near 30 like my hubby. wa, ha, ha, ha! We had a great time at Letherbys and celebrating with all our family members. I love birthdays. Thanks everyone for a great one. It's always fun to log onto facebook and have birthday wishes all day. lol

School started for many and the excitement is in the air. My dad is teaching a new 4th grade class, my sister, Bailee is loving being in Madrigals and on the tennis team. She is so talented. My sister, Kaycee is loving being in the school clubs and I hope she tries out for the school play. It will be fun to watch her this year. She has an amazing singing voice and a cute smile. Watch out boys!

Emma just missed the deadline for kindergarten, so I get my girls home with me again, but we will have fun doing preschool here...cause it's FREE. wink wink.

I got to go to my first doctor's appointment with Dr. Kaelberer and he is a great doctor. I was sad to lose my original doctor, Dr. Larkin (he retired) but my new doctor is great and we are excited. Everything looked great with the baby, the heartbeat is strong and it was fun to see the ultra sound. I quickly scrapbooked the pictures and it's so fun to see the little hands, head, body...but no boy or girl parts yet.

I am 16 weeks along now so we are excited to go into the doctors again in a few weeks and hear the baby's heartbeat again. This pregnancy has been so different. I am able to do so much, play volleyball, bike ride, jog, and eat whatever I want....but candy and the greasy foods (but I won't complain too much). The girls are so excited to. Every night they hug and kiss the baby goodnight and Ellie loves to talk to baby. They are going to be great helpers when the baby is born. We are so excited. All the baby stuff is all clean and ready.

Our newest projects have been getting the cupboards and countertops in, cleaning out the back porch, and getting our new room done before the baby is born. Andrey is working so hard and I really appreciate him and all he does. He is amazing and is a great father.
Happy August!

1 comment:

L Simonson said...

Glad that things are going well with the pregnancy. Congrats to you guys!