Friday, July 25, 2008

Names with an "E."

No, no, we are not expecting baby number three quite yet (don't panic mom), but we have been talking about what kind of names to name our future children. We started with Emma, and then Ellie came along and we are going to name our first boy Ethan. What is going on? All "E" names. Wow, not planned. So, we decided to keep this pattern going, but are lost on names for the rest of the kids. Some we like are Edward (thank you Twilight series for that name), Elise (but can't touch that one, little sister, Robyn, gets that name), Eleena, Eli, Embry, Evian...but of course Andrey isn't liking most of those. So why am I posting this? I am wanting to hear some great and awesome "E" names from all of you and maybe the lucky winner will be able to have our kid names after their suggestion. So, start suggesting.

P.S. Emma's middle name is Elizabeth, so that one won't work.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I was just curious about E names because I couldn't think of very many, so I went on a baby name website and these were the only ones I would even consider. Most of them were HORRIBLE! Boys: Ethan, Eli, Eric, Evan and Girls:
Eliza, Elaine (you could call her Lainey), Erin, Erica, Eva. Names are so hard, especially when you narrow it down to one specific letter.

Holli said...

i agree that it's hard to find good ones with the one letter. I think i'm going to change that idea...but it's talking andrey into it. We're not planning on having a ton of kids, just a few more, so it won't be too hard to find E names. thanks for your suggestions.

Tyler and Julia said...

I love the name Elias and Elijah for boys, but my husband hates them both so they won't work for our family. It's always fun to talk about names, isn't it? :)