Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Drive-In Movie

My mom is now 47....but she looks like she's 30....=0). To celebrate her birthday, we went to Fazoli's (I think that's how you spell it) and had a wonderful dinner, where Ellie ate everything in site and Emma picked at everyone else's dinner but her own. We had my mom open presents. We got her a book that is 21 days with Christ...or some title like that, and then we all put our testimonies in the inside of it. I sure do love my mom and the example that she is to me-she's amazing.
We then went to the drive-in movies-a first for Emma and Ellie. We unpacked our chairs, blankets, radios, and alllll our yummy junk food and enjoyed watching "Journey to the center of the Earth." And...oh, I can't remember the other title. It was so stinkin' hilarious. It has Anne Hathaway and the actor that's on The Office...anyway. We were up till about one in the morning laughing our heads off. It was a lot of fun doing that with our family. Ellie only made it through the first movie and Emma kept fighting it but didn't last through the end of the second...niether did I. ha,ha. I missed the last 10 minutes of the movie, but Andrey was kind enough to fill me in on how it ended-good ending, but as usual, the guy is too old for the girl, but they're in love so I guess it's okay. Drive-in movies are the best I have come to realize. You get double the feature for the price of one, so if anyone ever goes out to the movies, we're in!

No comments: