Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just for fun

Emma, my pretty princess...
Ellie loves accessorising (sp?). One cool chica...

Ellie is always so worn out...

HAWT!!! That's all I have to say. Lol...

Goofy Emma, obsessed with crossing her eyes...

Ellie, the one who hates being messy, but always seems to be the messiest...


Ellie has such a big heart and loves babies. She is ready to be a big sister...



Emma, our little dancer and singer. She's a rock star...


Emma, crossing her eyes...what can I say? lol...







4 comments:

Julie said...

Pixy...I need your address for Coach's wedding invites! Can you email me at jjpackster@yahoo.com with it? Thanks!

Cricket :)

Alecia Dave and DMax said...

dear friend with the super cute kids! Oh how I love you! You are just wonderful!

Lori said...

TOOOOOOO cute!!!!

Jaclyn said...

Your girls are so adorable!!!