Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

It is finally 2009 (even though I have been writing that by mistake for about a month now). We had a quiet new years eve. We put on some movies and the girls fell asleep on me by 11. Andrey was out on the couch by 10 (boring...I know) and I watched the ball drop...having Andrey wake up so I could kiss his face off. lol. Sad, I know. The next day was a lot more fun. We had our traditional new years day breakfast at Denny's with my parents, sisters, and brother in law. We had some good food and then went back to my mom's for a movie. We saw Eagle Eye (very good). We then hung out and played for a few hours. Andrey and I had a movie-a-thon night and stayed up till 2 A.M. It was a fun day and I just can't seem to get enough of my family.
One of my new years resolutions is to GET EMMA POTTY TRAINED!!! My goodness, she is 3 and should be going on the toilet by now...it drives me crazy. So, starting ....er....tomorrow (lol) we are going to begin this battle. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

both my boys were 3 and a half when they were finally potty trained..and it was so easy they basically did it themselves, when they are ready it WILL happen!! but good-luck!

yettie/jessie said...

good luck with the potty training there were time's with ruby i thought she was never going to get it and that kk was going to be potty trained before she was but as soon as i gave up trying she did it all by herself.
oh and it look's like you had a good christmas. very fun.