Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day


We had a good day today and the girls are so excited for tonight.
I went to the doctors this morning after registering Emma for Kindergarten (tear, she is so grown up-but super excited). I am at a 3 1/2 (cm) and 75% effaced, so we are excited to get this baby soon. His due date is in 4 days, but if he copies his sisters, we won't see him till next week. Dr. Kaelberer (whom we love) said they will induce me next Wed. if I have not had him, so it is seeming more real now.



Andrey and I didn't make any plans for Valentin'es day just in case I had Ethan, so I called him and told him I would be around for the holiday. He wanted to go out, but we didn't get a sitter and it's too last min. So, while he is working, I asked the girls what they wanted to do for Valentine's day. After delivering their valentines to friends, we set up a small table in the livingroom, decorated it with candies, hearts, and they had fun setting the table with candles and deciding what to have for dinner. They called their dad and told him to hurry home because they have a surprise for him.



I am excited to be able to spend Valentine's Day with the family and to have this memory with the girls-they are so excited and I am grateful for this holiday to be able to express my love for my beautiful girls and wonderful, loving husband. We hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
(sorry the pictures are the wrong direction. Just turn your head to the side...lol).

No comments: