Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon


I was invited by a friend and 3 others to go see the New Moon movie yesterday at 7 P.M. We were part of the Utah Mama's club. We were spoiled rotten. We got our tickets and waited in line but were amazed by the special treatment we got. They handed us out bags of goodies that had to do with the movie and being women (Jacob and Edward truffles, cupcakes with "Team Edward" or "Team Jacob" on them, magazines, M & Ms, lipgloss, fangs, etc.). It was so fun to watch this movie in a theater with just women. The oohs and ahhs were so funny to listen to, the cheering, the tissues being passed around and the tears that were shared (none by me lol) during certain scenes, and my favorite, as Jacob took off his shirt...the audience gasped in pleasure. It was so funny.
I loved the movie. It was so much better than the first seeing how there was a different director and a bigger budget to work with. The make up was better, the acting was better, and the special affects were awesome. I had a great time and I get to see it again with my jealous husband next week. I hope those that see it enjoy it!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Green said...

Wow! That sounds like a GREAT club to be in. That must have been a fun night - you deserve it. I still haven't seen the movie. I want to - just haven't found a time to go yet...