Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It's been a while










Okay, so I am playing a little catch up with you all. I have been slacking. It has been busy around here with me watching baby Kyler every day for 12 hours. It doesn't leave much computer time...but now that it's oh so quiet, I will catch you all up from the last month:
Andrey got a new job (yes, a REAL job, with real money and real benefits). He is working at Premier Mentoring as their Security and Mechanical Manager. He loves it so far and loves the people he works with. I love the hours. 7-4 or 8-5 Monday through Friday. This gives him time to work his company on his hours off and on the weekends, so he can get those side jobs done. Merry Christmas to us!!! This year is turning out to be amazing with many great blessings and opportunities.
Ellie and Emma had a fun Halloween. We went full out on our yard with scary decorations, spider webs, fog machines, and black lights. I dressed up as the devil one night (party) and as a Greek Godess on Halloween. Andrey was the grim reaper with a chrome skull face. His mask was so scary and really scared Ellie to tears. It was kinda funny. Ellie was Tinkerbell (but without the wings. She didn't care for those) and Emma was, of course, Sleeping Beauty. But it took trying on about 15 other costumes before she decided...and it was the same one as last year. go figure! Ellie learned quickly how to work out the whole candy in the bucket and loved trick or treating. Emma was a good teacher. But Ellie would hand me her bucket, walk up to the door. get the candy, and after saying thank you she would shove it in her mouth and walk onto the next house. It was so funny to watch. We had my family over for chili and snacks and watched Goosebumps movies while handing out candy to the neighbor kids (and scaring a few of them . Wa, ha,ha,ha). We had a fun Halloween and the girls had a great time too, getting lots of good candy.
We quickly fell in love with the new WinKo (sp?) store down 5600 W. It is so close to us and has so many great sales. I honestly think we were there almost every night since they opened. And I have saved more shopping there than anywhere else. So, maybe I will see one of you there tomorow. ha,ha.
My sister, Bailee, turned SWEET 16 on the 22nd. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAILEE!!! Her first date was with Zach Roose (her crush) and they had a great time, bowling and going to lunch and Golden Corral. She is such a babe and is so excited to have all those cute boys after her...and have it be legal now. It is so fun to see her growing up. She is so beautiful and so mature...when she chooses to be. Her next hot date is this weekend. Go bug!!!!
Our dear friend, Jamie Roose (Emma and Ellie's nursery teacher and one of our close friends) left on her misson last week to Atlanta Georgia. We are so excited for her and will miss her so much. We had a great time visiting with her and other friends at her amazing Open house. Her farewell was amazing and it really helped me refocus on where I am and concentrating on being a missionary and being worthy of having the spirit with me.
I had my Young WOmen and Excellence program last week and it was such a great success watching the beautiful young women present their projects they have been working on all year. They are amazing. I love them so much and am grateful for their examples. I have the best calling in the whole world.

No comments: