Friday, August 21, 2009

Cont. Busy busy month

I didn't want to have one extremely long post, so I thought I would split this month up into a few so it makes for easier reading.
After my Grandpa Deans death, we realized that Heavenly Father must need lots of His children back with Him because there are so many deaths around us recently, and sadly enough, while I was at my rough camp this week (another post), my grandpa Vern Wolf suffered a terrible stroke and we are just waiting for him to return Home. I am so torn. I know he is ready to be with my grandma, but is sad to leave his wife he is with right now. I am sad because he means so much to me and the rest of the family. He keeps us all so close by having family get togethers at his home. He is known for his amazing backyard. We play basketball, tetherball, swing, volleyball, horseshoes, his fun trampoline, etc. Our family loves to be together and Grandpa and his children always make it possible. I will be so sad to have things change.
He is the best grandpa. I remember seeing pictures of me and my cousin when we were little sitting on his back while he let us brush his hair (or what was left of it) and put clips and bows in it. He is so loving and family has always been the most important thing to him. He is such a hard worker, always serving those around him and building and fixing things. He is the handy man. I love him so much and will be so sad to not have him there to lay on his tramp with and look at the starts. We are all so lucky to have such amazing grandparents to look up to and love.

No comments: