Thursday, August 4, 2011

New crib for Ethan

I have been spoiled and have been spoiling Ethan by letting him sleep in bed with me. I am a light sleeper, so rolling on him is not a concern for me. I don't want to have him in my bed till he is 25, so we decided it was time for a crib.
I am always worried about losing a child by malfunctioning of a crib, so we bought a brand new one. Andrey got such a great deal on it because it was the display crib at the store and there was a small scratch on it. It was such a good price, we couldn't pass it up.
I was excited because that meant my bedroom was going to be re-arranged (until my real room is finished), so we got to work and I just love the crib. Ethan seems to love it and we will see how he does tonight not being next to mom. Crossies!

No comments: