Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy 4th birthday Ellie

My sweet Ellie turned 4 this week. We missed her actual birthday because Andrey and I were at girls camp, but she had a fun day with Grandma and Grandpa Sampson. They took her to see "Hop", out to dinner at Arctic Circle (THERE WAS A SLIDE!!!), she opened presents (Barbies, clothes, etc.), and had "2 sleeps" as Emma calls sleep overs.
Sat. night we had a birthday party for her at my mom's house. It was full of pink and Princesses. She loved seeing family and getting presents.
Ellie has grown up so much. She loves dancing and singing, she loves playing with Barbies, babies, loves being a big sister, she is excited to do pre-school with me (mom), she loves sleeping on the top bunk, and her best friend is Emma.
Ellie is a sunbeam and loves going to primary. She is so grown up and the best helper.
Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Kerry Hoaglund said...

Wow!!! I can't believe how fast they grew!!! I remember when you only had one!!! So adorable!!! Glad she had fun! :D