Thursday, December 16, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

November was a great month. I don't know if everyone has a facebook account, but I loved having it this month because it was great to see every day my friends would post something they were grateful for. I took on the challenge and found that it was not very hard. I was able to find something I have been blessed with the whole month. My attitude and gratitude changed and I felt so much love for my family, friends, the gospel, my Savior, and I am so grateful for all that I have.
We were so blessed to be able to spend so much time with all our family members eating great food and enjoying each others' company. It is fun to have a curious Emma who wants to know the meaning behind every holiday. We had a great time thinking of things we were grateful for: her primary teacher, her toys, best friends, the snow, her warm bed, her dad and mom and sister and soon to be baby brother.
I am so grateful for all of you and thank you for your examples and love. We pray that you all have wonderful holidays and feel of our Savior's love.

No comments: