Monday, January 18, 2010

New year

Happy New year everyone. So many fun things went on during the new year week:
cleaned church-girls learned how to clean windows. but saw that the cleaner freezes when it is below 32 degrees. lol so we had fun writing designs on the window.
We had a late christmas party with the wolfs and big wolf's family. exchanging gifts, having an auction (that i was able to put together with the help of friends and family), breakfasts, lunches, christmas talent show, etc.
We had a hair cutting, dyeing, trimming party at my mom's house with cousin Nicole, eating dinner then all getting pampered and getting a new look. Emma and Ellie got a trim and I got my hair dyed again a red, black, purple color. It's always fun to get a new look for the new year.
New years day breakfast at Mc donalds. good food good company and had fun watching the girls play on the playground.
I got a new counselor in my young women's presidency. Lana Ricord. She is also the coach for basketball and volleyball .She is amazing and i am so grateful and blessed to have her in the presidency now. The young women will love her and i know there will be many great changes this year.
I have a new look. I got glasses after finding out that my eyes have an allergy to the de-protein in contacts,so i have to only wear the day-wear contacts and will wear those part time, and then wear my "daisy fuentes" brand glasses. I love them. They are black on the outside and then pink on the inside with pink gems on the sides. They are so fun and i am so grateful to be able to see after being blind for 3 months. Thank you Kathi and dave for the christmas gift!
We are starting a craft night that we hold once a month with all the girl cousins and aunts in my family. We had our first one in Jan. where nicole taught us origomi and we had brownies and other treats. It is nice to sit and visit-to get to know each other, and have a great time. I am excited to continue on this activity each month.

No comments: